Monday, August 3, 2009

It has been far too long.

Unfortunately, as is so often the way with part-time projects such as Fishin', real life obligations have to take priority. It has been many weeks since I last worked on this project and it may be many more before I can pick it up again. This is unfortunate for Myron and myself but I have told him that if someone else wishes to make their own video for his song that he should feel free to let them. It is his dream to see it realised as an animation and I would rather that other versions were made rather than having to wait until I can get back to working on it.

In the meantime I might post some more of my rough character sketches and thumbnails, just to give this blog a little more content.

I will get back to this project as soon as is humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment